Cheezy Hasselback Potatoes
Nothing says comfort like cheezy baked potatoes! Perfect as a side, fun for kids and so simple to throw together. Trust me, you'll want to make twice as many of these.
- Potatoes, any will do - I used Russet
- Cheezy Sauce, to top
- Black Pepper, to taste on top
- Prep your potatoes by washing them and scrubbing them clean.
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
- Find where your potato lays flat the best, start to cut slices equally spaced out. Add a chop stick on each side to avoid cutting through the potato (if you want). Repeat for each potato.
- Line your potatoes on a parchment lined baking sheet or non-stick glass baking pan.
- Brush the top with a touch of oil, I used olive oil + coconut oil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and brush again with a light coating of oil. Sprinkle with a touch of salt, if desired.
- Bake another 35 minutes, or until golden and cooked all the way through. Baking times will vary on size of potatoes and the thickness of layers cut.
- Serve warm, topped with cheezy sauce and black pepper - enjoy!
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/what-i-ate-for-lunch-cheezy-hassleback-potatoes/