Vegan Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip
Yield 12 servings
- Prep ahead by soaking your cashews for at least 2-4 hours, overnight is best. If you’re pressed for time you can soak them in hot water for 20 minutes to soften.
- Measure and add everything to a high speed blender and pulse to combine.
- Blend on high until smooth. Taste and adjust flavors as needed.
- Transfer to an airtight container to chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Serve chilled with an assortment of cookies, pretzels and fruits if desired.
This dip will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days. If you need to extend beyond that, you can freezer it for up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before serving.
Courses Dessert, Appetizer
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/vegan-gingerbread-cheesecake-dip/