This recipe is sponsored by the Kroger Family of Stores.
Quick and easy holiday inspired gingerbread cheesecake dip! Gluten-free and vegan as always. Measure and toss everything into the blender and it’s ready in less than 5 minutes.
With the holiday season upon us it felt vital to share the easiest dessert dip that will impress anyone. Loaded with spices to give it that gingerbread warmth, you can’t go wrong serving this to friends and family. I personally love to devour this with a handful of different options like; pretzel sticks, cookies, apple slices, etc. Whatever your heart desires!
I highly recommend serving this chilled the night before to fully develop the flavor and best texture. Right out of the blender it’s great, but it will firm up once chilled making it better for dipping. If you want to make a nut-free variation you can substitute the raw cashews for extra firm pressed tofu. Adding more sweetener as needed to taste to compensate. It’s also a great option to cut costs and bulk the protein, if that’s important to you.
Do yourself a favor and be sure to stock up on all the goods from your local Kroger Family of Stores. Now you can order everything you need online via Kroger.com! Perfect for all shelf staple essentials. It’s such a huge time-saver, especially if you’re ordering your groceries for pick-up or delivery too!
Let me know if you give this recipe a try, I would love to hear what you think! Be sure to also snap a photo and tag me @PlantPhilosophy on Instagram using #PlantPhilosophy so I don’t miss seeing your post. I love to leave a comment and reshare my favorite recreations. Thank you very much for taking the time to follow along with my content and make my recipes!
Vegan Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip
Yield 12 servings
- 2 cups Raw Cashews, soaked
- ¼ cup Simple Truth Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Simple Truth Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Molasses
- 1 tsp ground Simple Truth Ginger
- 2 tsp ground Simple Truth Cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground Allspice
- ¼ tsp ground Simple Truth Nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ground Cardamom
- Small pinch of ground Simple Truth Cloves
- Assorted Cookies, to serve
- Prep ahead by soaking your cashews for at least 2-4 hours, overnight is best. If you’re pressed for time you can soak them in hot water for 20 minutes to soften.
- Measure and add everything to a high speed blender and pulse to combine.
- Blend on high until smooth. Taste and adjust flavors as needed.
- Transfer to an airtight container to chill for at least one hour before serving.
- Serve chilled with an assortment of cookies, pretzels and fruits if desired.
This dip will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days. If you need to extend beyond that, you can freezer it for up to 2 months. Thaw overnight in the fridge before serving.
Courses Dessert, Appetizer