Vegan Cheesy Baked Spinach Dip
Yield 2 cups
- 1 cup Fresh Spinach, rough chopped
- ½ cup Raw Sunflower Seeds, soaked*
- 15 oz. can Northern Beans, NOT drained
- 1 tbsp White or Chickpea Miso Paste
- ⅓ cup Nutritional Yeast
- 4 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 ½ tsp ground Paprika
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 2-3 cloves of Garlic
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Assortment of Vegetables, to dip
- Measure and blend everything (minus spinach), together until smooth. Adjusting salt and pepper to taste.
- Add chopped spinach and pulse to combine.
- Transfer to an oven-safe dish and bake at 400 F. for 15 minutes uncovered. Broil for 2-3 minutes, optional.
- Remove and cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Enjoy fresh with an assortment of fresh vegetables, crackers and/or chips.
Soak sunflower seeds for 1-2 hours beforehand if you're not using a high-speed blender. This will ensure a smoother dip consistency. Feel free to substitute raw cashews or tofu if desired.
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/vegan-cheesy-baked-spinach-dip/