Twice Baked Potatoes With Herb Sour Cream, Coconut Maple Bacon And Green Onion
Yield 4 servings
- 4 medium Russet Potatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 cup Herb Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup Coconut Bacon*, extra to top
- Green Onion, to top
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Rinse your potatoes and lightly scrub as needed to remove any dirt. Pat dry and slice in half, vertically.
- Lay flat side down on a non-stick parchment or silpat-lined baking sheet. Bake at 425 degrees F for 30-40 minutes, flipping half way.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Once cool enough, scoop out the center of each potato - make sure not to pierce through the skin or break in half. Add all the baked potato centers into a large bowl.
- Mix in your sour cream and coconut bacon. Mash together till smooth and evenly combined.
- Stuff each potato with the mixed filling and bake at 425 for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm with green onions, maple coconut bacon and a dollop of hemp sour cream.
*The only difference I made to the coconut bacon, was adding 1 tbsp of Maple Syrup and black paper to taste. I also used shredded coconut in place of flaked.
Courses Side, Appetizer
Cuisine Gluten-free, Vegan, Oil-free
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/twice-baked-potatoes-with-herb-sour-cream-coconut-maple-bacon-and-green-onion/