Trader Joes Yellow Juice Copycat [Using A Blender]
- 16 oz Filtered Water
- 2 Green Apples, cored and sliced
- 1/4 Pineapple, sliced
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, sliced
- 1/5 Cucumber, sliced
- 2 Limes, juiced
- 3 Mint Leafs
- Wash all your ingredients before chopping.
- Measure and pour into your blender.
- Add in your water and blend until smooth, about 25 seconds on high.
- Strain your mixture using a fine mesh strainer, nut milk bag or leave as is if you wish to maintain the fiber content.
- Pour into a quart mason jar and seal, keep refrigerated for up to 3 days. Best served chilled or over ice the same day.
Save the strained pulp for smoothies, baked goods or raw treats!
Courses Breakfast, Juice
Cuisine Vegan, Gluten-free, Kid-friendly
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/trader-joes-yellow-juice-copycat-using-a-blender/