The Perfect Oil-Free Roasted Garlic
Yield 1 pint
All the flavor without the added fat. The cleanest way to roast garlic, completely foil-free.
- 6-8 Whole Garlic Bulbs
- Unbleached Parchment Paper
- Remove any loose outside layers.
- Cut the tops off exposing each bulb.
- Lay face-down on an unbleached parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for about 10-15 minutes.
- Begin peeling each clove slowly, starting with the outer layers and working your way inward.
- Add them to a pint-sized mason jar and seal, these will keep fresh in the fridge for a week.
- Serve spread on bread, mixed in sauces or topped on your favorite meals.
Perfect to prep ahead in bulk for meals throughout the week.
Courses Side, Topping
Cuisine Vegan, Gluten-free, Oil-free
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/the-perfect-oil-free-roasted-garlic/