Skillet Banana Cake
Yield 6 -8 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Measure and blend everything until smooth, this will create a very thick batter.
- Spoon mixture into a well seasoned cast iron skillet that has been greased with coconut oil.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, test the center to make sure it's cooked through. The top will be fluffy and golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10-20 minutes before cutting.
- Serve warm, drizzled with maple syrup and topped with crushed walnuts.
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/skillet-banana-cake/