Oil-Free Garlic Herb Croutons
- Cube your bread into even pieces.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- Toss bread cubes with spice as desired.
- Pour onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, in a single layer.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes or until crispy, tossing as needed.
- Once crispy, remove from the oven to cool.
Perfect for soups, salads and everything else!Store extras in an air-tight container for up to a week.
Cuisine Gluten-free, Vegan, Oil-free
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/simple-butternut-squash-soup-oil-free-garlic-herb-croutons/