Salted Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Yield 10 large, 20 small
The best sweet & salty treat with a hint of chocolate. Perfect for baking ahead or storing leftover dough-balls in the freezer for a quick dessert.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Start by mixing together your chia seeds and water, let that rest for 5 minutes to expand.
- Mash up your banana in a small bowl and whisk together with coconut oil, non-dairy milk and apple cider vinegar.
- Measure and mix all the dry ingredients into a large bowl. Pour in your wet ingredients and chia mixture, stir till evenly combined. Fold in your chocolate chips.
- Using a 1 inch scoop, measure out two scoops and roll both together. Press flat on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Repeat till all the dough is used. Sprinkle a small pinch of pink salt on each, optional.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, golden brown on top and cooked through. Let cool for 5 minutes before eating.
- Enjoy warm, with a glass of almond milk.
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/salted-chocolate-chip-oatmeal-cookies/