Almond Butter Sauce
Yield 1 -2 servings
- 3 tbsp Almond Butter, using raw almonds
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Agave Syrup
- 1-2 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- Red Pepper flakes, to taste
- In a small pot, heat almond butter over medium heat.
- Adding in all the other ingredients and whisking till smooth.
- You can triple up the recipe and make a bulk batch to have on hand, stored in an air tight container in the fridge. It will thicken up as it cools.
- Drizzle over raw tacos, salads or dip fresh salad rolls into it.
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/raw-rainbow-tacos-w-almond-butter-sauce/