Raw Rainbow Tacos
- 3 large Purple Cabbage leafs
- 2 cups Alfalfa Sprouts
- 1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper, thinly sliced vertically
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, thinly sliced horizontally
- 1/2 cup Carrots, shredded
- 1/8 cup Green Onions
- Almond Butter Sauce (recipe below) & Hemp Seeds, to top
- Wash and cut all your veggies.
- Carefully pull each purple cabbage leaf, trying not to tear them.
- Assemble each taco by layering sprouts, peppers, carrots, sauce, green onions and then hemp seeds.
- Repeat till you've used everything up.
- Serve chilled, you can even go a step further and wrap these in rice paper.
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/raw-rainbow-tacos-w-almond-butter-sauce/