Pink Chickpea Salad Stuffed Bell Peppers
Yield 2 servings
A vegan alternative to tuna salad. Chickpea salad is delicious on toast, lettuce wraps or just dipping crisp veggie sticks into.
- Chickpea Salad, recipe here
- 2 large Bell Peppers, tops & seeds removed
- 3-4 tbsp Beet Juice, to desired color
- Roasted Garlic, to top (optional)
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Prep your chickpea salad following my recipe here.
- Slowly add in your beet juice and mix till the shade you like is achieved.
- Wash and cut your bell peppers, removing the tops and the seeds.
- Fill each one with your pink chickpea salad and top with roasted garlic and fresh cracked black pepper to taste.
- Serve chilled, enjoy!
Will keep fresh for up to a week in an air-tight container. For best results, eat within 2-3 days for optimal flavor & freshness.
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/pink-chickpea-salad-stuffed-bell-peppers/