Oven Roasted Vegetables
Yield 4 servings
- 3 cups Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 3 cups Broccoli
- 2 cups Baby Carrots
- 3 Zucchinis, cut into spears
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 Pint Cherry Tomatoes, whole or halved
- Olive Oil, optional
- Seasoning Blend
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Start by preparing your veggies, wash and cut down as needed.
- Once dry, toss with a drizzle of oil (optional) and seasonings as desired till evenly coated.
- Pour onto a parchment lined baking sheet and spread out everything evenly, I like to separate each veggie/fruit so it all cooks evenly.
- Place in a 400 degree F oven and roast for 30-45 minutes, depending on vegetable size and oven.
- If some vegetables are cooking faster than others, cover with a piece of foil or parchment.
- Remove from the oven and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve hot from the oven with a sprinkle of sunflower seed parmesan, enjoy!
Prep ahead by cutting veggies to size and freezing in an air-tight bag till ready to use!
Courses Side, Dinner
Cuisine Vegan, Gluten-Free
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/oven-roasted-vegetables-vegan-sunflower-seed-parmesan/