Sometimes you just want something flavorful, seasonal and fresh for dinner! I love that this is a no-hassle recipe that can be thrown together very quickly but it has so much flavor you’re left wanting more and more.
My husband and I enjoy these roasted veggie dinners when our local market has an abundance of beautiful, fresh produce in stock. It’s something everyone needs to try at least once. Who doesn’t love their vegetables?! The beauty of this is you can roast whatever your heart desires. Like potatoes, corn or even eggplant. Just remember to take into account that everything cooks differently, so potatoes would need to be cut thinner than tomatoes and/or bell peppers.
I really hope you all enjoy this super simple meal/side idea! It’s perfect for those Summer parties. If you’re looking for a way to make this even heartier, than I highly recommend my Veggie Lovers Stuffed Baked Potatoes (2 ways) OR my Korean BBQ Zoodle Stir-Fry Bowl! Both are huge favorites in my home. Simple, easy and so delicious! Perfect for anyone with Celiac as well.
Oven Roasted Vegetables
Yield 4 servings
- 3 cups Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 3 cups Broccoli
- 2 cups Baby Carrots
- 3 Zucchinis, cut into spears
- 1 Red Bell Pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 Pint Cherry Tomatoes, whole or halved
- Olive Oil, optional
- Seasoning Blend
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Start by preparing your veggies, wash and cut down as needed.
- Once dry, toss with a drizzle of oil (optional) and seasonings as desired till evenly coated.
- Pour onto a parchment lined baking sheet and spread out everything evenly, I like to separate each veggie/fruit so it all cooks evenly.
- Place in a 400 degree F oven and roast for 30-45 minutes, depending on vegetable size and oven.
- If some vegetables are cooking faster than others, cover with a piece of foil or parchment.
- Remove from the oven and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve hot from the oven with a sprinkle of sunflower seed parmesan, enjoy!
Prep ahead by cutting veggies to size and freezing in an air-tight bag till ready to use!
Courses Side, Dinner
Cuisine Vegan, Gluten-Free
Vegan Sunflower Seed Parmesan
Yield 1 1/2 cups
The perfect nut-free alternative that's delicious sprinkled over salads, popcorn and roasted vegetables!
- 1 cup Raw Sunflower Seeds
- 1/2 cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 cup Hemp Seeds
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder, optional
- Salt, to taste
- Measure everything out into a high-speed blender jar or food processor.
- Pulse till crumbly and evenly blended.
- Store in an air-tight container, in your refrigerator.
You can use toasted sunflower seeds for even more flavor!This will keep fresh for about 1-2 weeks.
Cuisine Vegan, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Oil-Free