Roasted Red Pepper & Sun Dried Tomato Hummus
Yield 3 cups
- 15 oz. Garbanzo Beans
- 1 roasted Red Pepper
- ¼ cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
- ⅓ cup Lemon Juice
- ¼ cup Tahini
- 2-3 cloves Garlic
- Water, as needed to blend
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Wash and cut red bell pepper in half. Place on a lined baking sheet and broil on high until charred. Remove and carefully pull off the outer skin.
- Measure and blend all ingredients together until smooth. Scraping down the sides as needed. Adding water if desired to achieve a thinner texture.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Pour into an airtight container and chill until ready to serve.
Will keep fresh for up to 5 days.
Courses Appetizer, Snack
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/oil-free-roasted-red-pepper-sun-dried-tomato-hummus/