Non-Alcoholic Black Cherry “Sangria” Mocktails
Yield 4 servings
- Add sliced fruits to a half gallon jar or pitcher and muddle with coconut sugar for about a minute. I used a wooden spoon to do this.
- Add orange juice and cherry juice. Give it a stir.
- Slowly pour in pineapple seltzer water upon serving and gently stir again.
- Let chill for up to an hour without seltzer water or serve immediately over ice.
- Garnish with blood orange slices!
Adapted from Genius Kitchen
If making ahead, mix everything together to chill. Then add seltzer water right before serving.
Courses Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/non-alcoholic-black-cherry-sangria-mocktails/