No-Bake Vegan Chocolate Almond Coconut Bars
Yield 16 servings
- Carefully inspect and remove the pit from your dates.
- Measure and pour oats, coconut flour, sugar and salt into a food processor. Pulse to combine.
- Add in the dates, almond butter, desiccated coconut, vanilla and water as needed. Pulsing until a smooth dough forms. It should stick together easily when pressed on.
- Transfer to a parchment lined 8x8 dish and press firmly down until even.
- Let chill to firm in the freezer for 15-20 minutes before slicing into 16 squares.
- Melt about 1/3 cup of dark chocolate chunks with a tsp of coconut oil (optional) and drizzle over each bar.
- Top each bar with a sprinkle of crushed almonds, more desiccated coconut and a sprinkle of flaked salt (optional).
- Serve chilled, enjoy with a fork or your hands!
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/no-bake-vegan-chocolate-almond-coconut-bars/