Rainbow Lentil Salad
Yield 4 servings
- ½ cup Simple Truth Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 cups Spinach, Cilantro or Parsley
- 2 cups shredded Carrots
- 4 cans Simple Truth Lentils
- 2 diced Red Bell Peppers
- ⅓ cup diced Red Onion
- 1 1/2 cups diced Celery, about 5 stalks
- 3-4 cloves minced Garlic
- 4 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt & Pepper
- Wash and cut veggies as directed above.
- Open canned lentils, drain and rinse thoroughly.
- Add to a large bowl with veggies, lemon juice, garlic and mix to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
A serving of each (lentil salad, smoothie & a date bar) combined equal about 46 grams of protein.
Thisl salad will keep for up to one week but is best within 4 days.
Courses Lunch, Entree, Dinner
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/new-mommy-quick-meal-prep-vegan-high-protein/