Low-Fat Powdered Peanut Butter Dipping Sauce
Yield 2 cups
- 1 cup Filtered Water
- 7 tbsp Powdered Peanut Butter, sugar-free
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 tbsp Tamari, or soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Coconut Aminos
- 1 tbsp Sriracha, optional
- 1/2 tbsp Red Pepper Flakes, optional
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder, or minced garlic
- Over medium heat, measure your water into a small pot and heat until almost boiling.
- Add in your powdered peanut butter and whisk it like crazy to remove any lumps.
- Raise the heat to medium high and add in all the remaining ingredients. Whisking throughly.
- Once the sauce comes to a boil, turn the heat off and whisk it really well.
- Remove it from the residual heat and let it cool to room temperature before refrigerating.
This will keep about 1-2 weeks in an air-tight container, refrigerated.
Courses Sauce, Dip
Cuisine Vegan, Gluten-Free
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/low-fat-powdered-peanut-butter-dipping-sauce/