Totally forgot I had this recipe sitting on my computer. I made these a couple of months ago when I was hooked on any cashew-based bites. Also keeping along the theme of peanut butter and chocolate… I have a serious addiction people!
Peanut Butter Cacao Truffles
- 1 cup Cashews
- 1/3 cup Almond Meal (flour), can sub oat flour
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 2-3 tbsp Maple Syrup
- Cacao Powder for coating
- Coconut Palm Sugar for topping
- Pulse everything (minus cacao & coconut sugar) till smooth and full combined, it should pull away from the sides and form a ball.
- Portion evenly in 1 inch sized balls, or smaller.
- Roll in cacao powder and top with coconut palm sugar or leave plain.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer. Will keep for months in the freezer. Serve cold, enjoy!
These make an amazing addition to banana ice cream!
Cuisine Raw, Vegan, Gluten-Free