Orange Carrot Cupcakes
- 3 cups Carrot pulp (finely shredded carrot is fine)
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 1/2 cups Organic Sugar (Coconut sugar works great too!)
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Orange zest
- 3 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line or grease 24 cupcake tins.
- In a medium bowl, combine all your wet ingredients and mix till incorporated.
- In a separate bowl combine all your dry ingredients, mix the two together till fully combined. Fold in your carrots.
- Fill each tin about two-thirds full.
- Bake for 22-26 minutes, or until cooked in the center and golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature before frosting.
These will keep in an air-tight container for 3-4 days at room temperature to 1-2 months in the freezer.
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/lets-eat-orange-carrot-cupcakes-w-vanilla-maple-cashew-creme/