A sweet treat for all my sweet tooth fans out there! These come together so quickly and they taste AMAZEBALLS! I adore making snack bites as a quick source of energy when I’m feeling sluggish mid afternoon. You can whip these up in a matter of minutes!
No-Bake Chocolate Date Amazeballs!
Perfect as a pre-workout snack or to include as a healthier option in your child's lunchbox. These are great for boosting energy mid-day!
- 6-8 Dates, soaked overnight
- 3/4 cups Oat Flour, or Almond Meal
- 1/4 cup Cacao Powder
- 2 tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
- Hemp Seeds & Coconut, to coat/roll
- Prep ahead by soaking your dates in water overnight. At least 1-2 hours preferred to soften up for blending evenly.
- If making your own oat flour, pulse rolled oats till powder fine consistency.
- Measure and blend everything. Your mixture will be crumbly. If it’s not binding as well, add a touch of that water you used to soak your dates.
- With clean hands, knead together your dough and break into 8 even pieces.
- Roll into a ball, repeat till all the dough is used.
- Combine your favorite toppings, I used coconut and hemp seeds.
- Roll each ball into the mixture till evenly coated, or leave plain.
- Serve slightly chilled.
These will keep for weeks in an air tight container in the fridge. Move to freezer after 1-2 weeks. These also make great additions to banana ice cream or smoothies!
Courses Dessert, Snack
Cuisine Gluten-free, Vegan, Kid-friendly