Pumpkin Spice Smoothies
Yield 2 pints
Can't wait for Fall? Either can I! Enjoy pumpkin all year long with this seasonal blend of delicious ingredients.
- 4-5 Bananas, frozen
- 1 cup Almond Milk, tutorial here
- 4 Medjool Dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Purée, tutorial here
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- Coconut Palm Sugar, to top
- Dried Golden Berries, to top
- Dried Goji Berries, to top
- Put a couple pint-sized mason jars in the freezer beforehand to chill.
- Measure and blend everything in a high-speed blender till smooth.
- Feel free to follow my pumpkin puree tutorial to make fresh puree for this smoothie and you can also gently cook the puree with the almond milk, like I did in my pumpkin spice coffee creamer recipe.
- Serve cold, topped with coconut palm sugar, golden berries and goji berries as desired.
Courses Smoothie, Breakfast, Dessert
Cuisine Gluten-free, Vegan, Kid-friendly
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/lets-drink-pumpkin-spice-smoothies/