I just can’t get enough pumpkin this season! Are you officially sick of these pumpkin recipes yet?!
I know the thought of a pumpkin smoothie might scare some of you, but don’t be intimidated by it! I swear to you all this tastes like a cross between horchata and pumpkin spice eggnog. So if you like either of those, you’ll have to give this a try.
I typically start my day with a smoothie, my go-to combo is my tropical green mango. However, I’m not opposed to trying out new combinations and this one will most definitely be made again very soon! I’m kind of impressed by this smoothie, it’s so simple yet incredibly flavorful and comforting at the same time. I think it would be perfect for another batch of ice cream sandwiches with less liquid added.
Pumpkin Spice Smoothies
Yield 2 pints
Can't wait for Fall? Either can I! Enjoy pumpkin all year long with this seasonal blend of delicious ingredients.
- 4-5 Bananas, frozen
- 1 cup Almond Milk, tutorial here
- 4 Medjool Dates, pitted
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Purée, tutorial here
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- Coconut Palm Sugar, to top
- Dried Golden Berries, to top
- Dried Goji Berries, to top
- Put a couple pint-sized mason jars in the freezer beforehand to chill.
- Measure and blend everything in a high-speed blender till smooth.
- Feel free to follow my pumpkin puree tutorial to make fresh puree for this smoothie and you can also gently cook the puree with the almond milk, like I did in my pumpkin spice coffee creamer recipe.
- Serve cold, topped with coconut palm sugar, golden berries and goji berries as desired.
Add coconut whipped cream on top for a complete dessert!
Courses Smoothie, Breakfast, Dessert
Cuisine Gluten-free, Vegan, Kid-friendly