Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- 15 oz. Pumpkin purée, tutorial here
- 1 cup Almond Milk, tutorial here
- 3/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- Whisk everything together (minus almond milk), till evenly combined.
- Transfer to a small pot and heat over medium for about 5-8 minutes, whisking frequently to avoid burning.
- Pour your pumpkin mixture into a high-speed blender and slowly add your almond milk while blending. Increase the speed and blend until smooth.
- Feel free to add more or less almond milk, depending on your pumpkin intensity preference.
- Let sit to cool if adding to cold coffee.
- Pour over coffee of your choice, enjoy!
Will keep in an air-tight container refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Courses Drinks, Beverage
Cuisine Gluten-free, Vegan, Dairy-free
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/lets-drink-pumpkin-spice-coffee-creamer-pumpkin-spice-cafe-au-lait/