I mentioned back in my Pumpkin Spice Bliss Bites post that I had every intention of sharing copious amounts of pumpkin recipes this month, I’m here to let you know that I’m back with more pumpkin flavored goodness! Today I’m sharing a pumpkin coffee “creamer”. Did you know the notorious pumpkin spice latte everyone seems to go crazy for at Starbucks contains absolutely zero real pumpkin – sad. So this is my rendition on how that drink should be made. With real, organic ingredients, full of flavor! I hope you all enjoy!
Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
- 15 oz. Pumpkin purée, tutorial here
- 1 cup Almond Milk, tutorial here
- 3/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- Whisk everything together (minus almond milk), till evenly combined.
- Transfer to a small pot and heat over medium for about 5-8 minutes, whisking frequently to avoid burning.
- Pour your pumpkin mixture into a high-speed blender and slowly add your almond milk while blending. Increase the speed and blend until smooth.
- Feel free to add more or less almond milk, depending on your pumpkin intensity preference.
- Let sit to cool if adding to cold coffee.
- Pour over coffee of your choice, enjoy!
Will keep in an air-tight container refrigerated for up to 1 week.
Courses Drinks, Beverage
Cuisine Gluten-free, Vegan, Dairy-free
I like to cold brew my coffee overnight, I’ll share more on that process in a future post, but feel free to make your coffee or expresso as you please. I typically add about 1/4 cup to a cup of coffee – don’t judge me…. this stuff is good! I’m not one for strong coffee, so I’l add a touch of coconut milk and ice too.
Don’t forget to top with cinnamon or extra pumpkin spice and a cinnamon stick, for good measure of course.
You can also find the video tutorial for this below, on my YouTube channel.