Korean BBQ Zoodle Stir-Fry Bowl
Yield 2 -3 servings
- 2-3 large Raw Zucchini, spiral cut
- 2 cups Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 2 cups Broccoli, florets
- 1 1/2 cups Broccoli Slaw Mix, shredded broc. carrots & purple cabbage
- 6-8 White Button Mushrooms, quartered
- 1/2 cup Korean BBQ Sauce, (recipe coming soon!)
- 1/4 cup Onion, diced
- 1 tbsp Oil, coconut or olive oil recommended
- 2 Spring Onions, diced
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1/4 Avocado, thinly sliced to top
- Hot Sauce, to top
- Sesame Seeds, to top
- Sautee onions and garlic for 1 minute in oil in a large skillet over a medium heat.
- Add in sprouts halved, flat side down to brown up for about 6 minutes.
- Add in your remaining vegetables (minus zoodles) and cook till tender, about 5 minutes.
- Once everything is cooked through, mix in your sauce and turn off the heat.
- Let sit while you assemble your bowl. Start with a base of raw zucchini spiral cut. I did about 1-2 per serving.
- Evenly divide your Korean bbq stir-fry and top with avocado slices, hot sauce and sesame seeds (optional).
- Serve warm, enjoy with a second serving!
Courses Lunch, Dinner
Cuisine Vegan, Gluten-Free
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/korean-bbq-zoodle-stir-fry-bowl/