Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats
Yield 2 servings
- 1/2 cup Date Crumble, recipe here
- 1 cup Gluten-Free Rolled Oats
- 1 cup Non-Dairy Milk, I used flax
- 2 tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 4 tbsp canned Pumpkin Purée
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds, I used white
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Spice
- Pumpkin Seeds, to top
- Measure and mix oats with non-dairy milk. Fold in the coconut sugar, pumpkin, chia seeds and pumpkin spice until evenly combined.
- Let chill in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Serve topped with date crumble, pumpkin seeds and fresh fruit of choice.
Courses Breakfast, Snack
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/instant-no-cook-vegan-meals-on-the-go-5-ways/