Yield 1 1/2 cups
This smoothie might not contain magical properties, however with the combination of kale, ginger and cacao – you will feel vibrant and that’s pretty magical to me!
- 1 1/4 cups Non-Dairy Milk, unsweetened
- 3 Bananas, frozen
- 1 cup Kale, lightly packed
- 1/2 inch piece of Ginger (add more or less, to your taste)
- 2 tsp Cacao Powder, cocoa or carob
- 1/2 tsp Spirulina
- Pulp from Felix Felicis juice, optional
- Prep ahead your bananas by peeling once ripe (covered in brown spots) and breaking into small chunks. Freeze overnight.
- Measure and blend your ingredients until smooth, adjusting the ginger as desired.
- Pour into your glass of choice and drink immediately, enjoy!
Sprinkle with ground turmeric for extra magic!
Courses Drink, Beverage
Cuisine Gluten-free, Vegan, Dairy-free
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/harry-potter-polyjuice-potion-plant-crush-collab/