Green Cauliflower Wings
Yield 2 servings
- Preheat your oven to 450 Degrees F.
- Cut your cauliflower into florets, I like to hold the base of the stem and cut around it. Make sure all the pieces are similar in size.
- Wash and dry your cauliflower bites throughly.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all your dry ingredients. Whisking to evenly combine.
- In a blender, add in your water, greens, spring onion and apple cider vinegar. Blend on high till completely smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Whisk together the wet and dry ingredients till smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and begin to coat your florets in batter.
- Using a slotted spoon, add a few florets into the batter and stir to coat. Remove from the batter and tap off any excess.
- Place on your baking sheet and repeat till all florets are coated.
- Bake in the oven for 16 minutes, flip and bake for another 16-18 minutes. Till darker green and crispy on the outside, tender on the inside.
- Remove from the oven and eat plain or toss in sauce.
- If you add a sauce, coat evenly and lay florets back out onto your baking sheet. Bake for another 6-8 minutes at 425 F.
Below I’ve included the sauce I used with these. Feel Free to leave plain and dip in sauce. I like these with vegan ranch and cheesy sauce.
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/green-cauliflower-wings-spicy-orange-glaze/