There is nothing better in this world than a plate of warm pancakes, layered with chocolate and topped with coconut whipped cream. Seriously. I just can’t even. AND I made these totally gluten-free!
So in love with this recipe, all thanks to the insanely talented and beautiful Ashley from Rae of Sunshine – thank you for such a quick and easy recipe! If you’re not already following this girl, you definitely should be. I’ll link all of here info below.
Gluten-Free Coconut Pancakes
- 1 ½ cups Gluten-Free Flour
- 1 cup Almond Milk, tutorial here
- 1 cup Filtered Water
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Palm Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Chia Seeds, ground or whole
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of Pink Salt
- Coconut Whipped Cream, to top
- Raw Chocolate Spread, to layer
- Measure and whisk together all your dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Measure and pour your wet ingredients into the dry and stir till evenly combined.
- Heat a small skillet (I used a 5 inch, non-stick pan), don’t add any oil, just use non-stick for these.
- Using a 1 inch scoop, I added 4 in the center of my pan and let it naturally spread out.
- Cook until bubbles evenly form all over the top and flip, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve warm with a dollop of coconut whipped cream. I also added a raw chocolate spread in-between each layer!
Adapted from Rae of Sunshine’s CocoCakesMake sure your pancakes have cooled a little before adding whipped cream, or it will melt.