Gluten-Free Cauliflower Skillet Stuffing
Yield 3 1/2 cups
- 12 oz. Cauliflower, riced (about 3 1/2 cups)
- 2 large Carrots, small diced (1 cup)
- 2 stalks of Celery, thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 1 large Shallot, minced (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup dried Cranberries, chopped
- 1 tsp Poultry Seasoning
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Fresh Parsley, to top
- Mushroom Gravy, to top
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté shallot, carrots and celery over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add seasonings, riced cauliflower and cranberries. Reduce heat to low, mix everything together until envy combined and cover for 6 minutes.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve warm, topped with mushroom gravy and fresh parsley.
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/gluten-free-cauliflower-stuffing-trader-joes-copycat/