Easy Vegan Fettuccine Alfredo
Yield 4 servings
- 8 oz. Fettuccine Pasta, dried
- 2 cups Salt-Free Vegetable Stock*
- 1 cup Cream Sauce, recipe sauce
- ¼ cup Sunflower Seed Parmesan
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Fresh Parsley, to top
- In a large flat bottom sauce skillet, bring vegetable stock to a boil. Whisk in cream sauce once boiling.
- Add in pasta and cover, reduce the heat to medium low. Cook according to pasta directions, about 10-12 minutes. Stirring occasionally to avoid sticking.
- Once tender, turn off the heat and fold in parmesan. Saving some to sprinkle on top. Taste to adjust seasonings as needed.
- Serve hot topped with chopped parsley and reserved sunflower seed parmesan.
The sauce and parmesan are salty enough. If you don't have vegetable stock that is sodium-free, opt to use water instead.
Courses Entree, Dinner
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/easy-vegan-fettuccine-alfredo/