Vegan Charcuterie Board
Yield 10 people
- Lemon Cranberry Cashew Cheese Ball, recipe here
- Mushroom Pâté, recipe here
- 2 Bell Peppers, thinly sliced
- 8 stalks of Celery, cut to size
- Jicama, cut to size
- Red Grapes
- Green Grapes
- Roasted Bell Peppers
- Hummus, different recipe here
- Kalamata Olives
- Roasted Macadamia Nuts
- Assortment of Crackers
- Assortment of Bread
- To assemble, prep ahead the dips and spreads beforehand.
- Wash and cut all fruits and/or vegetables.
- Use a large cutting board or platter as the base and begin to lay out everything, spacing the dips/spreads evenly and filling in any gaps with crackers or bread.
- Serve with wooden picks, spoons and plates for easy assembly.
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/diy-vegan-charcuterie-board/