Crispy Cauliflower Tacos
Yield 2 servings
- 4 Yellow Corn Tortillas
- 14 Cauliflower Florets (3-4 per taco)
- 1/2 cup Flour of choice, I used white rice
- 1/2 cup Water
- Cooked Green Lentils
- Lettuce, shredded
- Roasted Veggies
- Black Bean Hummus
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- Wash and cut your cauliflower into bite-seized florets.
- Measure and pour your flour and water into a medium-sized bowl. Whisking until evenly combined. Feel free to season as desired or leave plain.
- Preheat your oven to 450 F.
- Dip each floret into the batter and use a fork to scoop it up and tap against the side of the bowl to remove any excess batter.
- Transfer to a parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat until all florets are battered.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, flipping halfway. Broil for 2-3 minutes for even crispier bites.
- Heat a tortilla in a small skillet over medium. Repeat as needed.
- Top with a smear of black bean hummus, a spoonful of green lentils, 2-3 strips of roasted veggies and shredded lettuce. Adding the cauliflower wings last.
- Serve warm, topped with hot sauce or fresh lime juice.
Courses Lunch, Dinner, Entree
Cuisine Gluten-free, Vegan, Oil-free
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 4 g
Sodium 232 mg
Total Carbohydrates 72 g
Dietary Fiber 15 g
Sugars 10 g
Protein 14 g
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/crispy-cauliflower-tacos/