Coconut Bacon Green Beans Amandine
Yield 4 servings
- Slice fresh beans French style and cook, covered in a small amount of boiling salted water until crisp-tender and drain. Or cook frozen beans according to package directions.
- Dry cook almonds in a small skillet over medium heat for 1-2 minutes until toasted and fragrant.
- Add in minced garlic and shallot plus stock and reduce to a medium low heat, stirring occasionally, until golden and the stock is almost completely cooked down. About 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add lemon juice.
- Pour over green beans and season to taste with salt and pepper. Toss to evenly combine.
- Top with coconut bacon and serve immediately.
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/coconut-bacon-green-beans-amandine/