Buffalo Hummus Avocado Toast
Yield 2 servings
- 4 tbsp Buffalo Hummus, recipe here
- 1 small Avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp Zesty Ranch, recipe here
- 2 slices Toasted Bread, I used GF
- Green Onions or Chives, to top
- Toast bread until golden brown.
- Evenly spread with hummus.
- Thinly slice avocado and gently fan it out using your hand to press on it sideways.
- Top toast with avocado, a drizzle of ranch and sprinkle of chives or green onions.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, optional.
Courses Breakfast, Snack, Appetizer
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/buffalo-hummus-avocado-toast/