Vegan Hemp Seed Pesto Pasta Salad
Yield 4-6 servings
- ½ cup Hemp Seed Pesto
- Handful of Arugula
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup Roasted or Sweet Corn
- ½ pound dried Penne Pasta, cooked
- 3 tbsp Sunflower Seed Parmesan
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Salt, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook dried pasta as directed on the package.
- Drain and rinse will cold water to bring the pasta to room temperature.
- Fold in the pesto and lemon juice, add salt as needed.
- Wash and cut cherry tomatoes in half. Pour into your pasta with corn, parmesan and arugula.
- Fold to evenly combine. Taste again and season as desired.
- Transfer to an airtight container and chill overnight.
- Serve warm or cold, topped with extra sunflower seed parmesan.
Will keep fresh for up to 5 days.
Courses Lunch, Dinner, Entree, Side
Recipe by The Plant Philosophy at https://theplantphilosophy.com/vegan-hemp-seed-pesto-pasta-salad/