The time has come for the mayhem that is pumpkin spice. I’m sure by now you’re either loving life and ready to embrace the “white girl” lattes or you’re over the trend that never seems to die. Fall after Fall, the pumpkin spice bug returns and the majority goes insane over new seasonal items with the familiar taste. I’m just happy I have the opportunity to play around in the kitchen, baking with pumpkin spice is one of my absolute favorites. The warmth it brings to my home is unreal!
So put down the latte (it doesn’t even have actual pumpkin in it… unless you used my pumpkin spice coffee creamer recipe hint hint) and pick up one of these delicious muffins! Made with only 10 super simple ingredients! Because life is too short not to bake a batch of these and devour them outside, watching the leaves fall, whilst reading your favorite book and remembering to thank me later for this awesome recipe. You’re welcome.
10 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Muffins
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda & pumpkin spice.
- In a medium bowl, combine your pumpkin puree and whisk in the non-dairy milk, vinegar & vanilla extract.
- Fold the wet with the dry and mix until evenly incorporated. You can use a mixer or throw everything into your blender.
- Line your muffin pan with baking cups, optional.
- Using a tablespoon scoop, measure out two rounded scoops of batter per cup.
- Top each with a sprinkle of pumpkin seeds and rolled oats.
- Bake for 22-26 minutes or until golden brown and cooked in the middle.
- Let completely cool before peeling the liner, if you're not using a liner let cool for 5 minutes before enjoying.
1 tsp of Pumpkin Spice is a combination of 1/3 tsp ground Cinnamon, 1/6 tsp ground Ginger & ground Nutmeg, 1/8 tsp ground Cloves & ground Allspice.You can substitute for any flour and/or sugar combination you prefer.
Courses Dessert, Breakfast
Cuisine Gluten-free, Vegan, Oil-free