My love for the Harry Potter series knows no bounds, the moment Plant Crush (Ann) reached out to me for a HP collaboration, I immediately said yes!
For those of you that aren’t up to date on your magic, the Polyjuice Potion is one that’s used to transform yourself into another, temporarily. Part of the “recipe” for this particular potion involves using the hair of the person you wish to transform into – clearly we did not follow that exact formulation and sadly you cannot drink this and become someone else. But you will feel like the best version of you!
- 1¼ cups Non-Dairy Milk, unsweetened
- 3 Bananas, frozen
- 1 cup Kale, lightly packed
- ½ inch piece of Ginger (add more or less, to your taste)
- 2 tsp Cacao Powder, cocoa or carob
- ½ tsp Spirulina
- Pulp from Felix Felicis juice, optional
- Prep ahead your bananas by peeling once ripe (covered in brown spots) and breaking into small chunks. Freeze overnight.
- Measure and blend your ingredients until smooth, adjusting the ginger as desired.
- Pour into your glass of choice and drink immediately, enjoy!