The magic that is coconut bacon. I originally shared this recipe over on my Loaded Potato Wedges post, but a lot of you had a hard time finding it so I wanted to make it easy and just reshoot it so it can be its own post. If that makes any sense at all, I said “it” a hundred times…
I haven’t changed this recipe at all, I think it’s perfect as is and I’m obsessed with making this in small batches for my baked potatoes, salads and/or a sneaky recipe that’s going up in a couple days (hint: game day food)!
- 1 cup Coconut Flakes
- 1 tbsp Liquid Aminos
- 1 tbsp Vegan Worcestershire
- ¼ tsp Onion Powder
- ⅛ tsp Garlic Powder
- ⅛ tsp Liquid Smoke
- Preheat your oven to 325 degree F.
- In a small bowl, measure and combine everything.
- Lightly toss till everything is evenly coated and mixed together.
- Spread out your coconut flakes onto a small, parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, checking every 5 minutes to shake the pan and flip.
- Watch it closely at the end, you don’t want these to burn.
- Let the pan cool completely, the coconut flakes take 10 minutes to fully crisp up.